|Roles and Responsibilities
- 12+ year of software development experience, namely developing enterprise line of business applications in mixed-platform environments (Java/Oracle)
- Expertise with data streaming technologies like Kafka, AMQ Stream etc. for batch mode data processing.
- Good knowledge on Data Integration using message oriented architecture
- Data modeling and design capabilities
- Strong Communication skills and ability to lead a project and provide architecture guidelines to the team
- Strong experience in design and development of large multi-tiered applications or systems
- Strong experience in Service oriented architecture & transaction management
- Strong experience using Java frameworks and/or a variety of open source frameworks, including Entity Framework, log4j/log4net, Spring, Hibernate, IBatis, distributed caching software (both open source and commercial)
- Strong experience of grid and/or distributed computing technologies (Apache Ignite), caching and in-memory data processing, and concurrent programming
- Strong experience in AWS cloud computing.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise messaging patterns and technology.
- Knowledge and experience of software design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Experience with Azure DevOps in managing full software lifecycle
- Proven experience in unit testing frameworks and test-driven development
- Knowledge and experience of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Strong troubleshooting skills across multiple technologies, including Java, Angular, PL/SQL and T-SQL
- Experience in JBOSS, Apache Ignite, Wildfly server configuration
- Experience with multithreading and thread safety Exception Handling (single/multi-thread scenarios)