||Hands on experience with FileNet P8 CE & PE, FileNet Content Federation Services, IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Navigator, CE bulk upload utility, Workflow Development ICN Plugins and EDS, Good Java programming.
- 8+ years of IT industry experience. Admin expertise or Design, development experience.
- Troubleshoot and implement large and complex IBM Case Manager Solutions.
- DOJO - Min 1.8; Case Manager 5.2; Content navigator 2 and above.
- Unix - Basic scripting.
- Working exp in Agile methodology.
- Skills : IBM Case Manager version - 184.108.40.206 & Content navigator version - 220.127.116.11 - Should be expert level.
- IBM Filenet P8 - expert - Filenet P8 5.2.0 fix pack 5 / Filenet P8 5.2.1 fix pack 5.
- Java/J2EE - Advanced , Spring - Advanced , Junit- Advanced , iBatis/Hibernate - Intermediate.
- Additional Skill - websphere
- Strong experience of P8 content engine and process engine APIs is a must.
- Must have worked on Spring iBatis or Hibernate and Junit framework.
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
|Good to have
||Watson Analytics, Records Manager, Box, eDiscovery, WebSphere Administration Server, IBM HTTP Server, DB2, Enterprise Java, VSTS, Web Services, Linux, JSP, SOA,REST,SOAP8 Years
|Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in Configuring, Design and Development on Filenet. Candidate will be working in a team of highly motivated technical experts delivering various challenging high visibility projects.
- Ability to adapt to fast pace development model is crucial.
- Working experience in Agile Methodology is a plus.
- Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
- Develop different components of Case Manager solutions like pages, workflows, widgets, custom components etc.
- Develop Java/J2EE based components to integrate with Case Manager and /or Filenet.
- Develop unit test suites.
- Develop System Monitoring tools.
- Contribute to operational and risk remediation activities.
- Work on Estimation and sizing for new proposals
||Hyderabad / Bangalore