|Roles and Responsibilities
- This is implementation role to work on Opentext Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
- Will involve working very closely with the wider project team, Super Users and Process
teams as well as with Business SMEs to make this integration possible.
- Implementation experience on SAP OpenText (VIM – Vendor Invoice Management & OCR - Optical Character Recognition).
- Good Knowledge in all VIM Components - Archive Server, Document Pipeline, automating invoice data entry using ICC/ BCC, OCR, Enterprise Scanner, OT image viewer.
- Familiar with OCR and other automation tools.
- Good understanding of VIM and archiving server architecture.
- Strong knowledge of FI process - AP and MM process - PO
- Should have min 2 implementation experience. S4 Hana experience should be preferred.
- Experience with an end-to-end VIM, OCR Implementation.
- Candidate must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed, and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to a pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance service quality, service delivery, and support.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited college